NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

미국여권 신청하는 방법 

아래 내용을 참조 하시고 미국여권을 신청하는데 도움 되시리길 바랍니다.

·  Passports

·  Passport Application Services

Passport Application Information

Learn how to get a Passport.

You can apply for a passport at many post offices around the country. The fees and payment methods are listed below. For an additional $15 fee, your passport photo may be taken at some of these offices as well.

Use the (Locator) to find the closest Post Office™ to your home or office that accepts passport applications. Some offices may require an appointment to accept your passport application or take your photo, so please call first.

Select, complete and print a Passport Application Form in advance to abbreviate your visit.

Forms are also available at your local Post Office and many public libraries.

Passport Book and Passport Card Fees (effective February 1, 2008)

PASSPORT RENEWALS - If you are age 16 or over and eligible to use Form DS-82 (see travel.state.gov for eligibility requirements), you do NOT need to pay the $25 acceptance fee when renewing your passport; the cost to renew a U.S. Passport Book is $75. If you are eligible to use form DS-82, the cost to apply for a U.S. Passport Card is $20.

Passport Services

Acceptance Fee

Application Fee

Total Fees

Passport Book

Age 16 and over

$25

$75

$100

Passport Book

Under Age 16

$25

$60

$85

Passport Card

Age 16 and over

$25

$20

$45

Passport Card

Under Age 16

$25

$10

$35

Passport Book & Card

Age 16 and over

$25

$95

$120

Passport Book & Card

Under Age 16

$25

$70

$95

Keep in mind that passport acceptance fees are paid directly to the USPS, while passport application fees are paid directly to the Department of State. Valid payment methods are listed below.

Valid Payment Methods:

Payment Type

Accepted by
Postal Service

Accepted by
Department of State

Cash

YES

*YES

Personal Checks

YES

YES

Business Checks

YES

YES

Cashier’s Checks

YES

YES

Traveler’s Checks

YES

YES

Treasury Checks

YES

YES

Debit Card

YES

NO

Postal Money Orders

YES

YES

Non-Postal Money Orders

YES

YES

Canadian Postal Money Orders

YES

NO

Foreign Money Order

YES

NO

Credit Card

YES

NO

Postal Payment Card

NO

NO

*USPS accepts cash for purchase of a Postal Money Order that's paid to the Department of State

You may request the Department of State's Expedited Passport Processing Service for an additional $60. For current passport processing times, please visitwww.travel.state.gov.

Express Mail® service is the fastest way to ship your application and receive your passport. Express Mail service is guaranteed overnight to many locations, and you can track it by clicking here.

Department of State
For more information on passports.

Applying for Your U.S. Passport the Easy Way

The Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs has prepared this publication to assist you in applying for your U.S. passport. This guide provides information on how, when, and where to apply for your passport.

1. When should I apply for a passport?
  2. When do I have to apply in person?
  3. What do I need to do to apply for a passport in person?
  4. Where can I get passport forms?
  5. May I apply for a passport by mail?
  6. Other than at passport agencies, where can I apply for a passport?
  7. What if I need a passport in a hurry?
  8. What if I need a passport in less than 7-10 business days/2 weeks?
  9. What happens to my passport application after I submit it?
  10. What should I do if my passport is lost or stolen?
  11. Do I need to obtain a separate passport for my baby?
  12. Who should sign my child’s passport?
  13. What do I do if my name changes or if I need extra visa pages in passport?
  14. What else should I know about passports?

When Should I Apply for a Passport?

Apply several months before your planned trip. If you will need visas from foreign embassies, allow more time. If you don’t have any specific travel plans – but have family/friends living abroad, or are waiting to find a bargain trip – don’t wait to get your passport! Get it now, so you’re ready in case you may need or want to travel on short notice! Passport demand goes up during the summer months. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you apply early to avoid the rush.

Back to Top -

When Do I Have to Apply in Person?

All applicants must appear in person, with the exception of those who meet the requirements for renewing a previous passport by mail . For children under age 16, both parents’ consent and proof of parental relationship are required. See Special Requirements for Children Under Age 16 for details.

Back to Top -

What Do I Need to Do to Apply for a Passport in Person?

See How to Apply in Person for a Passport.

Back to Top -

Where Can I Get Passport Forms?

Passport acceptance facilities stock passport forms. Passport forms can also be downloaded from the Internet or obtained by calling the National Passport Information Center .

Back to Top -

May I Apply for a Passport by Mail?

See How to Apply for a Passport Renewal .

Back to Top -

Other Than at Passport Agencies, Where Can I Apply for a Passport?

You can apply for your passport at over 7,000 designated passport application acceptance facilities nationwide , including many post offices, clerks of court, other state/county/township/municipal offices, and a growing number of public libraries and public colleges and universities. These facilities are usually more convenient because they are near where you live or work. (Most of the 14 Regional Passport Agencies focus on serving those departing, or needing their passports for foreign visas, within 14 days and require appointments.)

Back to Top -

What If I Need a Passport in a Hurry?

See How to Get a Passport Quickly .

Back to Top -

What If I Need a Passport in Less than 7-10 Business Days/2 Weeks?

See How to Schedule an Appointment at Regional Passport Agency .

Back to Top -

What Happens to My Passport Application After I Submit It?

If you apply at one of the 6,000+ passport acceptance facilities, the same day you apply, your application will be sent to Passport Services’ banking facility, where your payment is deposited into the U.S. Treasury, and information from your application is data-entered. Then, your application, in both electronic and paper form, will be directed to a Regional Passport Agency or Passport Processing Center for adjudication and passport issuance if all documentation is in order. When you receive your passport, remember to sign it in ink and in pencil, print your name and address, so if you should lose it, it may be returned to you.

Back to Top -

What Should I Do if My Valid Passport Is Lost or Stolen?

If your still valid passport is lost or stolen, you can report the loss when you apply for a new passport. In addition to Form DS-11, you will need to complete a Form DS-64, "Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport." You may also call 202-955-0430, which has voice mail for non-business hours, Eastern Time.

If you are abroad, immediately report the loss to local police authorities and the Consular Section of the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

For more information, see How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Passport .

Back to Top -

Do I Need to Obtain a Separate Passport for My Baby?

Yes. All persons, including newborn infants, are required to obtain passports in their own names. For children under age 14, the consent of both parents/guardians is required.

For more information on special requirements for children under age 14, click here .

Back to Top -

Who Should Sign My Child’s Passport?

Children, who are able to sign their names, may do so. Otherwise, a parent may sign for the child by writing the child’s name on the signature line and signing the parent’s name above the child’s name. Example:

Jane Doe for

Child M. Doe

Signature of Bearer

Back to Top -

What Do I Do if My Name Changes or I Need Extra Visa Pages in My Passport?

To Amend or Change Your Name, click here .

To Add Extra Visa Pages to Your Passport, click here .

Back to Top -

What Else Should I Know About Passports?

• Some countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months beyond the dates of your trip. Check with the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the countries you plan to visit to find out their entry and visa requirements.
  • If you travel abroad frequently, you may request a 48-page passport at the time you apply for a new passport. In addition to foreign entry requirements, U.S. law must be considered. With certain exceptions, it is against U.S. law to enter or leave the country without a valid passport. Generally, for tourists, the exceptions refer to direct travel within U.S. Territories or between North, South, or Central America (except Cuba). However, airlines and cruise-lines sometimes require their passengers to have passports when flying or cruising to and from locations in these areas.

Back to Top -

From: http://travel.state.gov/passport/fri/pubs/pubs_854.html?css=print

Birth Certificates:

Passport services are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Certificates & Licenses > Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates

Certified Copies of Birth and Death Records

Birth Certificates Requested in Person:

http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/arcc/services/birthdeath_certificates.aspx#birth_person

Birth certificates may be purchased at any of our locations as long as the birth occurred in the County of San Diego. You will be asked to complete a form and sign in the presence of a County Clerk. Your signature does not need to be notarized. You will need the following information:

• The full name as stated on the birth certificate.
  • The mother's full MAIDEN name.
  • The date of birth.

Birth Certificates form (http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/arcc/docs/birthdeathapp.pdf)

If you are one of the authorized persons listed above, you will receive a Certified Copy. If you are not an authorized person you will receive a certified Informational Copy marked "INFORMATIONAL, NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY".

Please be sure to send complete and accurate information.

The cost of each birth certificate is $17.00. Payment may be made with cash or by check/money order made payable to the San Diego Recorder/County Clerk. The fee for searching is non-refundable, if the record is not found.

You may obtain a certified copy at any of our office locations.

http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/arcc/locations.aspx

Until further notice civil marriage ceremonies will only be performed at the following locations and times:

County Administration Center: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm

Chula Vista: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm

San Marcos: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm

Kearny: Mesa Saturday 9am-3pm

El CajonMarriage ceremonies and licenses not available

SAN DIEGO ASSESSOR MAIN OFFICE
County Administration Center 
1600 Pacific Highway, Room 103
San Diego, CA 92101                                                                                                                                                          (619) 236-3771

SAN DIEGO RECORDER/CLERK
MAIN OFFICE

County Administration Center 
1600 Pacific Highway, Room 260
San Diego, CA 92101

Birth/Marriage/FBN/Death
(619) 237-0502

Document Recording
(619) 238-8158

CHULA VISTA BRANCH OFFICE
590 Third Avenue,
Chula Vista, CA 91910

(619) 498-2200

EL CAJON BRANCH OFFICE
200 S. Magnolia Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020                                                                                                                     (619) 401-5700

SAN MARCOS BRANCH OFFICE
141 East Carmel St.
San Marcos, CA 92078                                                                                                                                       
(760) 940-6868

KEARNY MESA BRANCH OFFICE
9225 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92123                                                                                                                                      
(858) 505-6262

San Diego County (Effective June, 2007)

Health Officer

Wilma Wooten, M.D., M.P.H.
1700 Pacific Highway, Rm. 311
Mail Stop P-511-E
San Diego, Ca 92101
wilma.wooten@sdcounty.ca.gov
Office (619) 515-6597
FAX (619) 515-6707

Local Registrar of Birth & Death

Wilma Wooten, M.D., M.P.H.
San Diego County Department of Health
3851 Rosecrans Street
San Diego, CA 92110
Office (619) 692-5733

County Recorder

San Diego County Recorder
1600 Pacific Highway, Room 260, 92101                                                                                      Yahoo Map   OR
P.O. Box 121750
San Diego, CA 92112
Web Site: www.co.san-diego.ca.us
Email: arcc@co.san-diego.ca.us
(619) 237-0502

San Marcos office:

Google Map

INFORMATION

CONTACT US

이메일 : info@miju24.com

업무시간 : AM 08:00 ~ PM 18:00

www.miju24.com

Copyright 2009~ Miju24.com. All rights reserved.